Yoga Tune Up Coregeous Ball
The Coregeous Ball is the largest of the Yoga Tune Up Therapy Balls. It is filled with air and is made of a grippy rubber. It is 7" and is used for self-massage to improve breathing, break up adhesions and relieve myofascial tension inducing a relaxed state. Get into those "no go" spots that are hard to tolerate with the harder Yoga Tune Up Therapy Balls such as the abdominals or explore other areas with a the Coregeous Ball which is similar to an open palm massage.
* Fill with air until 80 - 90% full. Store in a cool, dry place, never in direct sunlight.
* Cleanse with a damp cloth, light soap and towel dry, never submerge in water.
* Tune Up Fitness also recommends "Clear Gear" disinfectant spray for all Therapy Ball products.
* Ball is anti-burst by nature up to 200lbs but can rupture, use at your own risk.
* This product can adhere to and/or damage varnished or lacquered wood furniture if left in contact for extended periods of time.